Friday, October 5, 2007

Xanadu

Well, I haven't gotten into any shows yet but I refuse to be discouraged!
I am, however, continueing to audition and make a name for myself. As my Boss/teacher always says "you have to be hungry for it" and I am flippin STARVING! I want to get in a musical but I'll take anything.
Other than that, school is going okay, im doing my best but im starting to fall behind in my reading....no worries though. I have a few train rides this week that I can catch up on. It's Carolines birthday on monday so im gonna go spend the weekend in Naperville with my bestie to help her ring in her 21st. (and snag some amazing cooking)
And now the weather....
Its not very cold outside at all but I am freezing my buns off for some reason. Next time you all see me, I'll be bunless, and you have columbia to thank for that. (but I'd much rather be a little cold than sweating my face off)
My I do like parentheticals lately, which is odd because I hate using the shift button and I doubly hate having to look down at the keyboard.
Today is gonna be a long day,It started with my Harry Potter Literature class from 9 to 12 and next I have psychology from 1230 to 320 and then ill go to Estelle's office and try and nap for a few hours before I have to go into work and close. BOO
Speaking of Boo, Halloween is coming up...here are some suggestions for costumes for all you family members out there.
Lana & Nathan, you guys should go as Jack and Jill, but instead of a pale of water, you can have a pale of candy
Patrick, you should be a Ninja
Myra, You should be Cruella DeVil and dress little morgandy up as a dalmation.
Dad, you should just wear your Pilots uniform and Mom, can wear a flight attendance outfit.
Grando, you should go as Oprah.
I dont know what ill be yet, but some popular ideas with myself are...
and Ipod, A Smurf, or anything involving Giant Foam Costumes, like a hot dog, or Ketchup dispensor.
okie dokey folks, till next time,
Holler

2 comments:

Kathy aka Pie said...

Hey Alex, just somehow bounced around & found your blog & thought I would let you know that I enjoyed it. Look forward to keeping up with it. I too like pictures of your beautiful neice. Her smiling face just warms my heart. Take care, hugs Aunt Kathy (the other one)

Papa said...

O.k I'm not marcus, but it won't take my name. So, should I wear the orginal hot pants for boo day.
you make me laugh!
luv, mom