Monday, October 29, 2007

the little boy who cried wolf

ever since my roommate got a cat I've discovered im a dog person.
I complain
I never let it in my room
I dislike emmensally its claws and fur and meow and mostly its smell
and I have not been quit about my feelings
until this weekend, i guess i started not hating it and i let it in my room a couple of times and now i am completely covered in Hives, I know thats no new development but i took a pill last night, and this morning and im still going nuts.
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
whatever.
I got a call back for West Side Story
for Riff and a jet boy so either way i get to dance, if i get in, hopefully I will.
Went to work yesterday, made six dollers but they sent me home early so I'm learning what it means to be a starving artist. But its all good.

No comments: