Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jesus paged me on my beeper

Holy Cow, last night was crazy. I rented out a room at the dance center for a couple of hours to choreograph my dance for my Musical Theater Three dance class. (a requirement) This is my Fifth time Choreographing for this class and i have never had so much trouble with it. It was an hour before i finally had to sit down, turn off the music and just go back to square one, my dance isnt going to be flashy or amazing like i want it to be but it will be interesting. Lots of tricky movements and its kinda spooky in time for halloween, but its totally pg
I just got out of my Harry Potter Literature class. It is really interesting! even though sometimes i fall asleep, like today, until i had a coke and then all was well. but i discover lots of cool stuff about the books and the thought process behind them, and its also helping me be more analytical. Which is helping me in my acting research for monologues and scenes and songs and all that stuff.
Speaking of, i came up with a new plan yesterday. Here it is

Get my wisdom teeth out over christmas.
Audition for Every summerstock season in and around the Chicago Area
Audition for Texas the musical (I know ive been saying i want to do that for a while but i really mean it this yaer)
Audition for Cruise Lines.
Get going on my Southwest application stuff
And in doing all of the above, move all my stuff out of my apartment early so i dont have to do it in August (and i dont have to help my roommate move out).{Don't misunderstand, i dont mind helping people move (id probably be rich if i got paid everytime i did it) but my roomie has a Tom of stuff and she has a very "you break it, you bought me a new one" attitude, and as charming as that is...I dont have the money to even think about taking a chance on breaking her furniture. }
Start up at Southwest after i get back and work for a few months, while auditioning during my free time to keep my face fresh in the area, (only taking jobs that either dont conflict with work or pay a lot of many, and get me an equity card.)

So hopefully that will all work out, ill keep you all posted.
Next up for my day is intro to Psychology, which, lets face it, i dont care if your studying ways to make gold out of straw, any class where you sit on your booty for three hours is rediculous and should be outlawed. We should all be writing our Senaters.
Anywho-Some of you may be wondering what the title of this post means, well i think i mentioned see int the show Altar Boyz a couple of weekends ago, there is a song called the call and its about Jesus paging, faxing, calling, and emailing the soul. It's pretty hilarious but also a good message.

Shout outs: Tatum and Frisco, Grando, Jesus, Morgandy (love the new chair) and whoever pulled my name out for the christmas drawing, if you need any ideas ill post some more stuff later. and the Golden Girls, my mornings wouldnt be the same without you!

speaking of christmas present, i know it sounds lame but my favorite from two years ago, my Ipod, is starting to do stupid stuff and making me really sad. but hopefully one day ill be on top of my finances and can afford that new ipod touch, its basically the Iphone but without the phone...it looks pretty sweet.

Well the weather up here has finally taken a turn for the cold, i actually slept without one of my fans on last night, and this morning, i had to shut my window! (my room is a sauna) so thats all good and fun.

oh man, i found my new downfall, my friend Stacey showed me this website, thats called Tv. links.co/uk and its tons of old and new tv shows and movies and you dont have to download any of them, you just need internet and there are tons of them on there, im pretty sure its gonna be my new obsession.

p.s. if you have never played guitar hero on ps. 2 you should do it right now cause its so much fun.

2 comments:

Kathy aka Pie said...

Tatum & Frisco are going to be so excited that they got a shout out. I have been reading them your blog. Frisco smiles while I do & Tatum, well she can't be still long enough to smile. With all your plans for summer, does that mean you are going to graduate? Keep us posted, especially about the TEXAS thing, I still haven't seen & would like for the first time to be with you staring in it. Gotta get - take care

Debby McCrary said...

I'm with Morgandy today and she wants you to record her the best kids songs. Glad your dance is pg, cause remember, if you can't tell mom, you can't do it! :) I love your energy of planning and going all out for the future.
I think you & your Dad would make a great team on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader", which happens to be one of my favorite things to say
Have a great week-end
love, mom