Monday, October 15, 2007

Gotta make this one short.

Hello all
I just wanted to let everyone know that my choreography project went pretty well, i totally shook my groove thing. I also fell on my groove thing. But I wasnt seriously injured so I give everyone permission to laugh.
This time I had the hardes time picking a song and a choreographer to pull from but after some time i decided on Michael Bennett and the song Pink Elephants on Parade, it was cool, at the end i turned in to an elephant and danced and thatd when i fell haha, i wish i had taped it. But i wanna point everyones attention to the comment my mom made on my last entry, in it she said.

"cause remember, if you can't tell mom, you can't do it!"

Well, okay. I FINALLY got cast in a little show that some kids at school put together, The story follows the twelve children of the old lady who lived in the shoe after they all grow up and said lady dies, The show starts after she dies and all the kids are fighting over the will money, i guess the old lady living in the SHOE had a few bucks tucked away somewhere...well anyway Three of the children are "Street People" (hookers) and they serve as the chorus/dancers for the rest of the show and they do get a song for themselves. I totally got one of the hookers. Don't worry though, im pretty sure i wont be doing or wearing anything too skanky, its more for humor purposes,
but the best part is i finally get to do a show with my friend Chie.
Chie is the best dancer at my school and a close friend, She's doing the Choreography and she's brilliant. I got to work with her in a few dance things last semester and shes totally helped me come a long way from the jazz hands youve all seen in pizzazz. (i know you've seen them because mom shows that tape every chance she gets)
Chie grew up in Japan, lived in LA for a few years when she was younger then went back to Tokyo for high school and now lives here. She teaches me a lot about Japanese Culture and stuff like that, she totally rocks.
Shout outs:Chie Isobe, Katie and Jess Partain, Patrick and Nathan, and Dad.
What am I listening too? Vibrate by Rufus Wainwright.
haha so much for short. Laters

6 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

Proud to know you still listen to me.
Love, Mom

Kathy aka Pie said...

OK since you said it was ok - I laughed. Jim Bob & I have talked about some day going to New York, think we will wait till we can see you on Broadway. Could you make it in the Fall, I would like to make a drive up to New England & see the leaves.

Alex the Great said...

haha i promis to try my best.

Lana said...

How come you have given Nathan 2 shout outs and me just 1? I hope mom reads this and remembers how I have to be complimented too. Anyways your so funny. Look at our blog its funny too.

Debby McCrary said...

Alex, have I reminded you of the amazing and beautiful sister, that makes everyone laugh, just like you do. and then you have a gorgeous sister, who you is one of your biggest fans, and she shares your talent of singing.
But I've got the biggest blessing of 3 amazing children that are far better than I could have ask for.
Love, mom
p.s. how'd I do Lana?
silly goose!

Papa said...

Alex

I just noticed your shoutout. I don't really know what that means but here I am. I tried to leave some other comments, but I was too long-winded and blogspot wouldn't let me. I love you. Dad