Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i'm funny

These are some of the "trading cards" my amazing director gave us on opening night.


this is my good friend and co pilot Morgan
Miss Jennifer Knox (she says hi Aunt Kathy and i do to)

I'm on the far right in the suit, underneath the suit is my baseball uniform, in this moment i am very sweaty.Heart- Choreographed by the amazing Kristin Gurbach Jacobson
the Game- think about it
Shoeless Joe from Hannibal Mo


The team watching Joe do his thing from the "dugout"
I am so flippin proud of this show, if anyone wants to come see it please let me know cause i can get you comps, if you can't make it there have been multiple camaras taping us so i'm sure i'll be able to track down a copy.
And should you decide you can drive up here and stay with me for free i have an extra room and like i said free tickets. Love ya'll

2 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

So cool! I wAnt all of that...cards and taping! you are fabulous!

myra said...

How fun! I wish I could come see you. Snag a tape and send it to me!