Monday, September 15, 2008

For Myra, (but anyone can read it)

(there are two kitties giving me loves right now)
Things I miss about me home:
-being able to drive when ever i needed to go somewhere
-free food
-my mormon friends
-Humble Choir
-Warmer Weather
-Beach on a real Ocean
-Wal-mart
-H.E.B.
-real seafood/BBQ
-TEX-MEX!

Things I am looking forward to:
-Opening Damn Yankees on WEDNESDAY!
-My new phone coming either tommorow or the next day
- Doing the Music Man
-Lana and Nathan coming to see the show
-Going to New York in January (hopefully)
-Christmas

2 comments:

myra said...

Dude, I miss YOU! Email me your number when you get your new phone. Wish I could come see your play but I know you'll be the best.

Debby McCrary said...

I'm missing your calls, interrupted by you ordering coffee. I miss funny stories ...I already miss family at Christmas. See you soon!