Monday, November 5, 2007

Womb to Tomb


Alrighty folks the verdict is in, I got the role of Riff in West Side Story. I have already been told that I need to bulk up so it's a good thing we have a free gym at Columbia. This show is gonna be flippin sweet. I get to sing and dance and fight and i even get to die at the end of the first act so i just get to hang out the whole second half of the show.
Life is pretty cool right now, except now is when I really have to put my best foot forward and work my butt off.
and especially tonight I have to put WSS aside and get myself together for tomorrow, tomorrow we have a suprise guest auditioner coming to our class and we have to audition for this person and we dont know for what show, its just a general audition for a known theater guy in Chicago so I have to do a good job so If I ever audition for this person again outside of school they'll be able to say "I remember you, your hired!"
so yea... pretty excited. And, I'm finally in a show with my friend Sam yay!
Shout outs: Dad (cant believe you went skydiving without me) Mom, Grando, the Langfords, Jesse and A.J.

5 comments:

Kathy aka Pie said...

That is so cool! Proud of you & for you. I've always found that hard work is worth it on something you really want. I will be sure & pass on your shout to AJ & Jesse.

N. Miller said...

that's awesome brother, i love west side story. looking forward to our chicago visit. nm

Lana said...

Good job, I wish we could come see you! I'll send others.

Debby McCrary said...

Sweet! Awesome! Worthy...that's what you are!
love, Mom

Papa said...

Mom said S A W. Is there a hidden message?

Why can't you believe I do things without you. I am a doer. Not a watcher. Anyway, I'm glad to hear of your new role. I will be sure to come see it.

Love.

Dad