Friday, November 9, 2007

george bush is: from Texas.
i belive in:Santa Clause
i listen to: My ipod all the time
i wear: Sweats as many times as i can get away with it.
I think: its only a matter of time before my ipod quits playing music for me.
homeless people: Smell bad
i am: Beowulf, i just saw that commercial
i was a victim of: awesomeness.
i like: you...
my life is: pretty sweet right now, theres a bump in my road but ill just have to get over it.
my hair: needs a trim
my favorite color is: green today
i like to smell: those perfume pages in magazines.
your mom: whatever, your mom!
guitar hero: kowabunga dude
caffenine: is misspelled, and currently not on my list of foods to eat.
beer: is an acquired taste.
i am: a tapdancin fool
being single: is the only way to be .
being in a relationship is: cool i guess.
baseball is: crunk. GO CUBS GO< GO GO GO.
sassafrass: reminds me of a Goofy Movie.
you smell like: Cabbage.
Rollin': with the homies
friends: bloopers are the best.
camo pants: I WANT SOME!.
photography is: always been something i've enjoyed.
my dad is: a skydiving maniac.
my mom is: pretty!