Monday, February 11, 2008

justice is a plate best served by ME! MWAAAHAA

hahaaaaaaa! my roommate left for the week and left her cat and it's poop with me without asking.

i got angry

then i got even.

I cleaned out the poop box for 2nd time in a row (and by row i mean its been cleaned 2 in the last 3 months, both times by me) and then proceeded to put it in her room- lets see how fast she cleans it up when she returns with a weeks worth of cat poop in her room.....evil grin.

TAKE THAT!

disclaimer: i completely realize how childish that is but i pay for half of that apartment and i probably only use about 1 fourth of it so the bit i do use should be poop free, that is my justification.

i bet you family members never thought youd see the day where Alex couldn't stand the smell of poop. haha

2 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

Boy oh boy! I know that has to be the limit, but maybe you can rethink the situation! Sorry that this happened to you...have a great week! love, Mom

Comin to see you...YEA!

Lana said...

Oh man, I kinda agree. Your place does stink! Hope you break a leg!
Love ya