Thursday, January 24, 2008

my ipod is seriously broken

it didnt even hurt this bad when my nose broke
if music truly be the food of love then i shall be anorexic for a while.
ugh-i really need hunker down and get myself together before school.
the show is going really well. it's gonna be crazy awesome.
i have this cool knife fight at the end of the first act-my character dies but not before kicking some booty.
i found a good group of roommates for next year I'm so excited about it. theres gonna be four of us and im confident that i won't have the same problems i'm having now. so my place will be good and clean and not as high maintenance but im sure there will be a whole new set of issues. oh well.
k bye

3 comments:

Lana said...

thats fun. I'm sorry about your ipod. do you have a warrenty?

Debby McCrary said...

Really! Set! Go...have a great last semester and kick booty with your assignments and sing to yourself, I know that you sing better than anyone you listen to!

Kathy aka Pie said...

Uncle Jim Bob has become an ipod junkie. I got ours from the Apple website & got the refurb nana gen 2. Hope the nose is doing better.