Friday, November 14, 2008

Its that time of year again

The time where i post my first draft of my Christmas List
(i would have done it long ago but i didn't have any boring classes to sit through, that's where i would normally do it)
For those of you who don't know or forgot I am spending all the major holidays in Chicago-with myself. I'm doing a show that has performances on the days around Christmas and New Years so I'll be here.
-A Dance class card at Visceral Dance Studios, or Joel Hall, of Lou Conte
-a C.D. I really like the Vince Guaraldi Trio- they are the guys who do the peanuts music (charlie Brown) but i already have thier charlie brown christmas cd. I'm really into classical and instrumental music lately so that might be cool
-DVD's Babes in Toyland(the one i used to watch all the time when i was a kid with annette Funnicello) -Matthew Bourne's swan lake- or anything by him(they are Ballet's)
-Tix to a Ballet here at the lyric Opera House
-Tix to West Side Story on Broadway
-Sewing Machine (and kit/box thingy doesn't need to be new)
- a really big peice of canvas for painting on and stuff (maybe some paints too)
The Things I know I won't be getting for sure but am asking for anyway are:
-a bike (a racing one with lots of gears) and Good Lock
-a New Computer (a Mac)
Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
-Starbucks Gift Cards,
-pens and pencils are always fun
-a cool snowglobe for my collection ( i have two now)
-money

Now I know that looks like a lot and I am aware that i seem like the most spoiledest brat ever but it's so people can know what i want should they decide to get me something.
As for me- well i'm hangin in there. Damn Yankees if over and it was such a great experiance it's kind of sad to be done with such a great cast and group of people- we really were a family every weekend for a couple of months. I have a few video's so i'll try to put those up if i can remember. Still love my apartment although it's super far away- i'm pretty much used to leaving an hour before work and two hours before rehearsal so i'm constantly getting to places 15 to 30 minutes earlier than i need to but i like it like that. The Music Man is gonna be a really good show I'm working with some amazing people ranging from like, 7 year olds to 60+ ( i don't really know how old some of them are)
anywhoo I always have a million things to talk about and then i get on here and can't think of a single thing to write- oh well.
Twilight the movie is coming out next week and i cannot wait- if you haven't read the books yet you need to pick them up now- although i should say they aren't for everyone( mom) basically if you liked Harry Potter you'll love Twilight.
Alex

3 comments:

Debby McCrary said...

you're funny. Myra is also reading that series...and mentioned that it wasn't for me.
Bitter/sweet Christmas...hate this growing up part and hard to be together. Looking forward to some Lana Nathan time...still will miss you & Myra
Thanks for the ideas!

myra said...

I've read all the Twilight series and really liked them, although the first was my fave. I'm going to see the movie this Friday night.

I'm so excited you're in the Music Man. Did you know I did that musical in high school? I was just in the chorus and wore and outfit that made me look a LOT like Mary Poppins. But it was fun and it's a good show. What is your part? When is it? I really would love to come see it, if possible.

I'll find a cool Canadian snow globe for you, no worries ;)

Love you dude!

Lana said...

I'm also reading Twlight and so has Nate. He has a book club at school. I don't think he likes it that much but it get his kids to work. We can send you some pencils. loves