Friday, December 14, 2007

AAAAAH FINALS

so yea, its finals week, i have one final left and one paper to turn in, luckily i did the paper and its decent.
for real, every single teacher and class i had this semester decided that writing papers is an important skill to learn. so basically five classes, 4 alltogether for my core classes, one a giant research paper, and about 6-8 papers for each of my gen ed classes, thats twenty two papers i had to write this semester with at least 4 being giant research ones......why am i going to school.
any teacher who wants a paper more than two pages out of me next semester is getting this reply-"oh, gee, i recently developed carpal tunnel syndrome, and as a result am no longer able to type on a keyboard"
anyway enough complaining, work is good. school will be over by today and then i just get to focus on work and West Side Story. so yay. anywho
lana and nathan come to see me on sunday night so thats super exciting and i cant wait. Baylea went out of town today, she didn't even bother asking me if I would take care of her cat, but i suppose i must. My friend Sam works at the place called pocket puppies and she ended up buying one, its name is potatoe and its about the size of a nerf football, and its sooooo tiny.
POTATOE-PANTS.

No comments: